- Where is FlexCold located?
FlexCold, located just three miles from the Jacksonville Port Authority (JAXPORT), which offers worldwide cargo service from dozens of ocean carriers, including direct container service with Asia, the Caribbean, Central America, South America, and other key markets. 11180 Blasius Road Jacksonville, FL 32226
- What types of automation does FlexCold use?
FLEXSPACE high-density, mobile racking system; adaptive warehouse management system – allowing for a paperless operation and integrated workflows.
- What export services will FlexCold provide?
USDA and FDA inspection rooms; export labeling – case, pallet and product; and complete documentation
- How does FlexCold ensure food safety at its location?
FlexCold complies with FDA, USDA, the Food Safety Modernization Act, and state and local requirements. Employees are trained and certified as their job positions necessitate. The FlexCold site is fully fenced, key card admittance, and secure.
- What does FlexCold provide for inventory visibility?
Full EDI capabilities and a secure customer portal with visibility to inventory status.
- Does FlexCold provide blast freezing?
The QF+ blast freeze system will provide capacity for 12 loads per day with capability of 0 degree F in 36 hours.
- Where can I find specifications about the Jacksonville location?
On the FlexCold – Jacksonville location page of our website.
- How do I obtain further information?
Please complete our online form on the Contact Us page or call us at (904) 549-6049.
- What is the best way to reach Human Resources for job inquiries?
Please complete the form on the Careers page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Whom do I contact for media inquiries?
Please complete the form on the Contact Us page and include “media inquiry” in the message field. Or please call us at (904) 549-6049 and ask for marketing.