FlexCold is a highly modern cold storage development located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Our new, modern cold storage warehouse will utilize innovative technology and equipment along with a personalized service offering. This novel combination of new and personal makes FlexCold highly sought after for cold storage space. Our culture reflects the values that enable us to deliver a unique experience – team, growth, flexibility, and agility, while having fun. Team members will share in our success as we create enduring client relationships.
FlexCold is an equal opportunity employer who believes, when diversity in experience, viewpoints, and skill sets is combined with shared values, we achieve the greatest outcomes for our organization and our clients.
As a General Warehouse Associate, you will move materials within a warehouse and completes other warehouse support tasks. Performs various operations, including unloading, picking, packing, counting, checking items to maintain inventory, inserting/removing dividers, labels import/exports, wrap pallets, and perform daily housekeeping duties. Operates hand trucks, electric pallet jacks or other material handling equipment according to safety policies and procedures. May view or input information into a warehouse management system (WMS), enterprise resource system (ERP), or another database. You may either use order sheets or RF Scanner.
You Must follow all regulatory and company safety standards, policies and procedures when performing these tasks.
- Manually unload and load product on and off containers or pallets
- Manually wrap or use shrink wrap machine to secure product on pallets
- Operate manual or electric pallet jack equipment
- Operate deslat machine
- Document and report damages or any issues with products or materials to supervisor and follow instructions to correct the problem
- Possess basic math skills
- Stick labels to the appropriate cases
- Keep work area clean
- Complete equipment inspection form
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Minimum Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- HS diploma or GED
- 1+ years’ operating warehouse equipment
- Basic math skills
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius while wearing company provided PPE and freezer gear
- Ability to tolerate heights up to 50 ft and be able to access elevated product from inside safety cage
- Medical insurance
- Voluntary benefits available: dental, vision, voluntary term life
Job type: full-time