FlexCold is a highly modern cold storage development located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Our new, modern cold storage warehouse will utilize innovative technology and equipment along with a personalized service offering. This novel combination of new and personal makes FlexCold highly sought after for cold storage space. Our culture reflects the values that enable us to deliver a unique experience – team, growth, flexibility, and agility, while having fun. Team members will share in our success as we create enduring client relationships.
FlexCold is an equal opportunity employer who believes, when diversity in experience, viewpoints, and skill sets is combined with shared values, we achieve the greatest outcomes for our organization and our clients.
As a Case Selector, you will be responsible for accurately filling customer orders using a pick list or handheld WMS System Datex, correctly preparing the order for shipment by shrink wrapping product securely on a pallet, and safely loading/staging merchandise to be shipped according to company standards. Responsible for operating single/double manual or electric pallet jacks as well as conducting inventory and cycle counts as needed. Must possess basic math skills.
You must follow all regulatory and company safety standards, policies and procedures when performing these tasks.
- Accurately obtain merchandise from racks using a pick sheet or handheld WMS System
- Operate single/double manual or electric pallet jack equipment
- Accurately conduct inventory/cycle counts
- Manually wrap or use shrink wrap machine to secure product on pallets
- Manually load product on containers or pallets and stage to be shipped
- Possess basic math skills
- Keep work area clean
- Follow proper handling procedure of the goods
Perform other job-related duties as assigned.